With the blinds, you can choose the warmth of natural wood or the practical aluminum and PVC, depending on where you want to install them in your home. Blinds Timber Venetian are available in two versions: cedar and dark wood. Both varieties of Venetian wood are available in different colors, colors and finishes.
The wooden blinds are ideal for bedrooms, living rooms, offices and offices. Very often, these rooms of the house receive a lot of sunlight, and you want to control the heat and make sure it does not fall into the rooms. Venetian wood does an excellent job of blocking the heat when necessary. You can get up to let in the light and enjoy the view of the street or close them as necessary.
The wooden blinds are light and durable. Cedar and linden wood is a medium density wood, which provides the best insulation properties. The linden wood is resistant to deformation and has a uniform grain, which gives a smooth and clean appearance to your blinds. In fact, Basswood Venetian wood can be used in all areas of your home, including the kitchen. Being lightweight, the venetian blinds are extremely easy to operate. They are strong and durable, which makes them good value for money.
These are the basic steps to install a wooden shutter:
Before beginning to install the blinds, collect the tools and materials necessary for the installation. You will need a pencil, several screws, a tape measure, a level, a screwdriver, a drill and, most importantly, a ladder.
- Align the brackets on both sides of the window frame and make sure they are aligned with the level.
- With a pencil, mark the holes for the screws in each bracket.
- Drill holes with a drill press.
- Using a screwdriver and screws, install the brackets in place.
- Keep the blind on the bottom and insert it into the supports.
- Click on the curtain in the window and place it in its place. Be sure to secure the blinds securely in the holder.
- Install a child safety device according to the instructions.
These are simple and basic steps to install timber venetian blinds. However, if you are afraid to do it yourself, leave it to the Blinds experts. A representative of the store will arrive and complete the installation quickly and efficiently.