The PVR Lulu Kochi Movies has come up in one of the most convenient locations in Kochi Township. This four storied mall is the second largest in India in terms of leasable area. It’s a one-stop shop for all shopping related requirements. It houses some of the top international and Indian brands from the fashion and food industry. There are shops available for all sorts of buys from everyday grocery things to the branded clothes and shoes. It has a whopping area allocated for kid’s zone and gaming zone. The PVR movies auditorium is located on the second floor of the mall.
Watching a movie at the PVR Lulu Kochi is akin to spending a day at one of the five star hotels in the city. Great designing is one of the noticeable attribute of the theatre.
- Its modern looking, smart, classy, chic
- With stylish lighting,
- Vivid color themes for floors, walls and ceiling,
- Impressive ticket and snacks counters,
- Ample space at the entry and lounge areas,
- Impeccably clean floor almost shinning because of the daily cleaning ritual,
- High quality maintenance of the ladies and gents wash areas.
The other features of the Multiplex are
- The helpful and cooperative staff members,
- Excellent food and snacks available over the counter,
- Comfortable cushioned seats in all the halls with reclining chairs at PVR Gold,
- Powerful Dolby Atmos sound systems for all the halls,
- High definition screens with picture clarity ensured to the minutest detail.
- Affordable tickets
- Ample parking space
All in all the focus is not just to deliver an excellent movie experience; the objective is to transport the customer to an imaginary world much different from the one where he exists daily.
The PVR brand started by Mr. Ajay Bijli in 1995 was initially a joint venture between Priya Exhibitors Pvt. Ltd. And Village Roadshow Ltd. They started with single screen movie theatres as was regular in those days. In 2002 Priya Exhibitors bought over all shares of the company and changed the name to PVR. From then on, the company has worked hard to bring in the latest technicalities in this business, from introducing multiplex theatres to Gold class to incorporating Dolby Atmos in most of its halls, they have lead the way in the entertainment and movie distribution industry.
PVR Lulu Kochi Movies is one of the best places in Kochi to watch Hollywood movies since they are in tune with the modern 3D and 4D technologies. Some of the Bollywood movies in the past few years have also been made with these latest technologies thereby automatically shifting the crowd from watching movies in normal single screen halls to the PVR theatres.
Showtimes at PVR Lulu Kochi:
The shows start as early as 8 in the morning with the last show beginning at midnight.
Tickets can be pre-booked through online booking from PVR websites as well as other third party sites and Apps. Tickets can also be purchased direct from the ticket counters at the entry of the theatre.
PVR Lulu Kochi Movie Address:
Lulu International Shopping Mall, Edappally, Ernakulam, Kerala 682025